CHAIN TENSION

CHAIN TENSION2

Decidedly, the period before the departure of Sun Trip 2015 will have been a real indicative of tensions within some parts of the old continent.
After the conflict in Ukraine and instability in countries bordering Iraq that forced Florian Bailly, President of Sun Trip, to change the route of the race, now a new episode just throw an ounce of anxiety on participants.
It is the turn of the region lying at the intersection of Albania, Macedonia and Kosovo to be in turmoil following the deadly clash in the town of Kumanovo, located twenty kilometers from Skopje.
Many Suntrippers whose Go4EcoMobility team had scheduled a crossing in the region concerned and which appears doubtful to date, given the potential risks.
Changing the planned route from Tirana to Skopje and the descent from Bulgaria to Turkey will bring different challenges including significant height differences to overcome.
Although we planned a plan B or B ‘, programmed by Henri track was ideal. So it is with the hope of keeping our original route we watch the evolution of the situation.

TENSION EN CHAÎNE
Décidément, l’avant Sun Trip 2015 aura été un véritable révélateur des tensions qui agitent certaines régions du vieux continent.
Après le conflit en Ukraine et l’instabilité sur les pays frontaliers de l’Irak qui ont obligé Florian Bailly, le Président du Sun Trip, à modifier le parcours de la course, voilà qu’une nouvelle péripétie vient jeter une once d’inquiétude sur les participants.
C’est au tour de la région comprise au carrefour de l’Albanie, de la Macédoine et du Kosovo d’être en ébullition suite à l’échauffourée meurtrière dans la ville de Kumanovo, située à une vingtaine de kilomètre de Skopje.
De nombreux Suntrippers, dont l’équipe Go4EcoMobility, avait programmé une traversé de la région concernée et qui s’avère compromise à ce jour, compte tenu des risques potentiels.
La modification de l’itinéraire prévu de Tirana à Skopje puis la descente depuis la Bulgarie vers la Turquie engendrera des difficultés différentes et notamment des dénivelés importants à franchir.
Même si nous avons prévu un plan B voire B’, la voie programmée par Henri était idéale. Aussi, c’est avec l’espoir de conserver notre itinéraire initial que nous surveillons l’évolution de la situation.

J'aime, je partage ! *** If you like it, share it!
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Share on Google+
Google+
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin
Share on VK
VK