From July 6th to 20th, the 55 participants of the Sun Trip Tour Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes will meet people throughout the 1200 km course.
You may have the opportunity to meet them on the road and you can come and talk with them during scheduled communication times with the cities-stages. Here is the list of highlights, day by day.
July 6 :
Appointment from 9:30am to 11:30am on the place du Martouret (in front the town hall) for the official departure (11:30am).
July 7 :
You can meet the participants from 4pm to 6pm lac des Cascades in Cheylade.
July 9 :
Special day in href=”https://goo.gl/maps/W9wAcAXRZmeSP3Qe7″>Vulcania (paid access), from 10am to 2.30pm.
Welcome of the participants at the Tourism office of Divonne-les-Bains and at theEsplanade du Lac (4pm-7pm)
July 12 :
– 9.30am : Departure at Esplanade du Lac of Divonne-les-Bains.
– 11am / 11.30am : stop at jetée du Jet d’Eau dof Geneva, Quai Gustav-Ador.
– 12h30 : Passage by the bike road to join Annemasse.
– 5pm / 7pm : Welcome of the participants in front of town hall of Chamonix (Place du Triangle de l’amitié).
July 13 :
9am / 10am : Departure in front of town hall of Chamonix (Place du Triangle de l’amitié).
July 15 :
– 11am / 6pm : Exhibition on Lanslebourg, Place de l’Auditorium.
– 6pm: Conference Auditorium Laurent Gerra of Lanslebourg (free access).
July 16 :
– 9.30am : Climb of Mont-Cenis pass, open to all. Come ride with our adventurers!
– 4pm – 7pm : arrival Piazza S. Donato à Pinerolo (Italie).
July 17 :
– 9h30 : Departure Piazza S. Donato à Pinerolo (Italie).
July 20 :
Arrival in Valence, place de la Fontaine Monumentale, at 10.30am.