It’s hot and it goes fast! That’s how to sum up the beginning of the Sun Trip Europe, between Belgium and Germany. Helped by the wind and a strong sun, the participants are fast. The velomobiles are taking advantage of this situation, with a record of 402 km on 17 June by Jean-Marc Dubouloz.
Official Sun Trip Record :
Congratulation Jean-marc Dubouloz: 448km today (from 6am to 9pm). He rode 1423km since Brussels, in 3.5 days!
Photos of the parcitipants :
Les passages au Checkpoint 1 Riga
- Jean-Marc Dubouloz : June 21 – 4.30pm (local time)
- Emil Barbut : June 21 – 6.10pm
- Bernard Cauquil – Team Aktid : June 22 – 7.50pm
- Samuel et Baptiste – Team Urbasolar : June 23 – 11.35am
- Géry et Baudouin – Team John Cockerill : June 24 – 12.30pm
- Rafl Lewien – Alessandra & Pirmin : June 25 – 7.30 pm
- Michel Bertet : June 25 – 9pm
- Arnaud Roulland – Team Cyclable: June 26 – 12pm
- Patrick Abrams, Dirk & Krix (Team Innoviris), Valérie & Bertrand, Arnaud Negrier : June 27
- Frédéric Koch, puis Sibylle & Daniel : June 28