Coming back to France after their great loop around the Alps, the participants have between 2300 and 3000 km on the clock! The last stage will add between 200 and 300 km depending on the choice of routes.In the meantime, the peloton had a great time on the passes of Haut-Maurienne-Vanoise.
In the race for the yellow jersey, the battle is raging and the leaders are not missing any big pass in order to continue to collect points. Thus they all made the detour to the Iseran pass, the highest road pass in the Alps, at 2770 meters of altitude.
On the morning of the departure of the last stage the classification is as follows:
– Emile Rivoire (Team GIANT-Hexatech) : 1570 points
– Hugo Rousselot : 1320 points
– Kilian Weigand : 995 points
– Sybille Felder : 960 points
– Stéphane Bujadoux (Team Bouygues Energies & Services ) : 895 points
– Cécile et Victor : 680 points
Things can still happen in Lyon!
In the Maurienne valley : the lacets de Montvernier